Case is an announced Lineage 2 game error that is forbidden to use.
1. Geodata errors at NPC Baium instance zone
|It is forbidden: |
- to attack NPC Baium through the door/walls/floor without entering Baium raid zone;
- to use healing or resurrection skills on Baium's raid members when out of Baium's reach (being on another floor etc);
- to accept resurrection from the characters that are not located in Baium raid zone;
- to attack or debuff players inside raid zone through walls/door/floor.
|7 days character/game account blocking. Seizure of items acquired for this action.|
2. Errors concerning use of raid-curses evasion skills
|Use of skills that allow to evade.||7 days character/game account blocking.|
3. Errors concerning use of skills during the Olympiad
|Usage of skills that allow to teleport outside of the Olympiad stadium.||7 days character/game account blocking (in case of recurring violations penalty period could be extended on discretion of the Administration (Innova)).|
4. Private store messages error
|Opening several private stores at the same place by characters with similar names in order to replace private sell message by private buy message and the other way round.||10 days to permanent character/game account blocking, seizure of all received items (penalties could be applied to the User’s main character).|
5. Bringing monsters into towns and siege areas error
|It’s forbidden to bring monsters into peaceful areas in order to kill other characters. It’s forbidden to bring raid fighters and bosses into peace zones and siege zones in order to use debuff skill “Curse Of Raid” on other characters.||Character/game account blocking from 7 days to 30 days (penalties can be applied to the User’s main character).|
6. Private store buy error
|It’s forbidden: |
- to open a private store buy not having any funds for buying items.
- to open a private store buy if funds were moved to pet inventory.
|7 days character blocking, seizure of all received items (penalties can be applied to the User’s main character).|
7. Increasing the maximum allowed time of completing a raid
|Increasing the maximum allowed time of completing a raid through character re-login.||Seizure of items acquired during the raid. Up to 10 days of character blocking.|
8. Participation in an Olympiad match that character is not assigned for
|Participation in an Olympiad match that character is not assigned for.||From 1 to 30 days character blocking (depends on if the violator was involved in the combat, or not).|
9. Using the Coliseum and other Arenas to kill the Raid Boss
|Participation in raid (causing damage, healing the participants, using buffs) against the Raid Boss in the Coliseum or other Arenas.||From 1 day to 7 days character/game account blocking, seizure of all received items.|