These RAGNAROK ONLINE PRIME Pre-Order Special terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Special terms") is an integral part of Pre-Orders General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "General terms", available at: https://eu.4game.com/legal/4game/121/), for the game RAGNAROK ONLINE PRIME (the "Game") and governs the acquisition, activation, usage of sets fee-based Services and rights available for the purchase before the Game public release (the “Pre-Order Packs”). Refunds for purchased Pre-Order Packs are made in accordance with the procedure specified in the General Terms, this document and the Payment Policy (available at: https://eu.4game.com/legal/4game/6/, hereinafter referred to as "Payment procedure").
All issues that are not regulated by the Special Terms are subject to resolution in accordance with the General Terms as well as other Legal Documents in relation to the Game published on Game Website and/or in “Legal Information” on 4game.com . In case of discrepancies between the General terms and Special terms, the Special terms shall prevail.
SECTION 1. TERMS OF THE PRE-ORDERS OF THE PACKS
1. A description of the contents of the Pre-Order Packs are posted on the Game's Website and are available until the purchase is made.
At the same time, due to changes (updates, improvements, modifications, elimination of defects) of the Game and/or its individual elements, the completion of the Pre-Order Packs may be changed after its purchase and at the time of activation and start of use differ from the description of the Pre-Order Pack that existed at the time of its purchase. Information with the current configuration of the Packs is posted on the Game's Website. These changes in the configuration of the Pre-Order Packs are related exclusively to changes in the Game, and will not be the basis for compensation/refund. Please pay attention to this condition before purchasing a Pre-Order Pack!
2. The components of each type of Pre-Order Packs (individual game Items and / or game benefits) can be activated from the closed beta testing stage (the “CBT”) of the Game and further within the subsequent testing stages of the Game until the release stage of the Game. It is guaranteed that all components of the Pre-Order Pack will be activated during the open beta test (the “OBT”), while all components of the Pre-Order Pack will not necessarily be available from the start of the OBT, but can be activated gradually during the OBT.
If any in-game Items or in-game benefits from the Pre-Order Pack were activated during the CBT and/or OBT, such Items may be available (to be transferred) to the same Account where you activated the Pre-Order Pack in the next stages of testing the Game (if applicable) and after the release of the Game. The characters, game achievements, game Items, and other game data obtained under the CBT will be deleted (wiped) after CBT stage ending. Items received on the stage of OBT may be deleted (wiped) after OBT stage ending.
3. Purchasing multiple Pre-Order Packs. The Licensee has the right to purchase several Pre-Order Packs independently and / or activate several Pre-Order Packs received free of charge, provided that only one of the corresponding types of Pre-Order Pack can be purchased/activated on the one account. Please note that each type of Pre-Order Pack provides different combinations of Fee-based Services, and if any of Fee-based Services from the Pre-order Pack (for example, guaranteed access to the Game's BT) becomes irrelevant by another type of the Pre-Order Pack is purchased, Innova will allow the opportunity to purchase such Pre-Order Pack with an outdated component, but the cost of such Pack will remain unchanged, there is no discount or reduction in the price for an outdated component of the Pre-Order Pack will not be provided. The purchase of multiple Pre-Order Packs, as specified in this clause, is available both to the Licensee who purchased the Pre-Order Pack himself, and to the Licensee to whom the Pre-Order Pack was donated or otherwise transferred free of charge.
4. Pre-Order Packs for the Game are purchased exclusively for personal, non-commercial purposes. or your own usage, you can purchase and activate each type of Pre-Order Pack for the Game on your account only once. If you purchase a Pre-Order Pack (s) as a gift (i.e., for use on a different account that is not associated with the buyer/payer), the number of purchased Pre-Order Packs (including same type Pre-Order Packs) is not limited. Purchased Pre-Order Packs can be donated. The sale of Pre-Order Packs and / or their components is strictly prohibited.
5. When you purchase a Pre-Order Pack for your own use, you will receive an email notification about the purchase. When you purchase a Pre-Order Pack as a gift, the Key to the Pre-order Pack will be sent to your email address, while the buyer of the Pre-order Pack independently transfers the Key to the Pre-order Pack to the recipient. To activate a Pre-order Pack the Licensee must log in to the corresponding version of the Game (BT version or release version, depending on the type of the Pre-order Pack). When you first log in to the Game at a certain stage of the Game test, the Fee-based Services purchased as part of the corresponding Pre-order Pack that is available for this stage of the Game test are activated on the Licensee's Account by displaying game items and benefits, other components of the corresponding Pre-order Pack on the game account. Thus, the Fee-based Services from the Pre-order Pack are activated in stages at different stages of the Game (if applicable), when you first log in to the corresponding version of the Game, depending on their availability for activation for the corresponding version of the Game;
6. In case of loss/deletion for any reason of activated Fee-based Services and rights from the Pre-order Pack, such Fee-based Services and rights cannot be restored/reactivated;
- 7. Technical requirements for the Licensee's computer: specified on the Game's Website, as well as before the release can be specified in the documents " System and Technical Requirements to the User Equipment (available at: https://eu.4game.com/legal/4game/120/)
8. Only Users from the following territories can use the purchased Pre-order Packs: France, Belgium, The United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Ireland, Denmark, Spain, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Norway, Andorra, Scotland, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican.
9. The refund conditions for the purchased Pre-order Packs that are not specified in these Special Terms are determined in accordance with the General Terms and the Payment Procedure. At the same time:
9.1. The funds for the purchased Pre-order Packs will not be returned, refunded or compensated if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- more than 14 days have passed since the start of the corresponding stage of the Game, for which any of the Fee-based Services from the Pre-order Pack purchased by the Licensee are provided. At the same time, the fact of the Licensee's entry into the Game or refusal of such entry does not affect the 14-day period specified in this paragraph, and will not be taken into account for the purposes of making a refund;
- The Licensee has activated Pre-order Pack and spent a total of more than 2 (two) hours in the Game;
- when you are purchasing a Pre-order Pack, if you previously purchased a Pre-order Pack for your Account, the funds for which have been refunded, and then apply for a refund for such a newly purchased Pre-order Pack. Such behavior of the Licensee will be considered unfair and no refund will be made for the repurchased Pre-order Pack.
9.2. To exclude cases of fraud and/or other dishonest behavior Licensees to apply for a refund for a Pre-order Packs, which was sent/received as a gift or other gratuitous way, you must have applications for refund from Licensee, who made the purchase and the Licensee to whom the Pre-order Pack was donated/gifted in support of the Innova.
10. During the period of distribution of Pre-order Packs Innova may at its sole discretion, including as part of an advertising or marketing campaign, change the price of a Pre-order Packs for the Game. In the event that Innova changes the price of a Pre-order Pack for the Game both upward and downward (including, but not limited to, in the case of discounts on Pre-order Packs), any refund of the difference in price is not provided for and is not made.
SECTION 2. TERMS OF ACTIVATION OF THE PRE-ORDER PACKS
Innova has the right at any time prior to the start of access to the CBT, OBT or the Game's release stage, change the timing of access to any version of the Game, while:
1. All included in the Pre-order Pack Fee-Based Services in full will be activated within OBT
2. Partially activated Fee-Based Services from the Pre-order Pack at the stage of the Game's CBT and/or OBT, if they are available for activation in these versions of the Game, as indicated in the description of the corresponding Pre-order Pack on the Game's Website. However, some of the types of Fee-based Services from the Pre-order Pack may only be available in the CBT and / or OBT, for example, including, but not limited to, guaranteed access to the Game's CBT. If the Licensee did not use this type of Fee-based Services from the Pre-order Pack for any reason beyond the Innova’s control, the funds for the purchased Pre-order Pack will not be refunded or compensated;
3. Those types of Fee-based Services from the Pre-order Pack that are available for activation within the Game's CBT will be activated from the start date of the CBT.
4. Those types of Fee-based Services from the Pre-order Pack that are available for activation within the Game's OBT will be activated from the start date of the OBT;
5. The estimated start dates of each stage of Game BT, as well as the estimated release date of the Game, will be previously posted on the Game's Website before the start date of the corresponding testing stage and before the release date of the Game. The Licensee independently monitors the start dates of each stage of the Game, posted on the Game's Website;
6. Individual Fee-based Services from the purchased Pre-order Pack may have their own activation period or validity period after activation, which is indicated in the description of the Pre-order Pack posted on the Game Website. After the specified period, the specified Fee-based Services cannot be activated and/or can no longer be used. If the Licensee misses the deadline for activating the Fee-based Services, as well as if the specified Fee-based Services expire after their activation, as indicated above, no refunds/compensations are made.
By clicking the " Buy " button, the Licensee confirms that he has read these Special terms, the complete of the Pre-order Pack and other information regarding the purchase, use of Pre-order Packs for the Game and the refund for them, and agrees to these Special terms in full and without any exceptions and reservations.