Pre-Orders General Terms and Conditions
These Pre-Orders General Terms and Conditions (the “Pre-Orders Terms”) contain terms and conditions on acquisition and supply of Game rights and services before the Game public release, acquisition and redeeming of keys to Pre-Orders packs. Innova may apply additional requirements to the relevant Game in the information on Game webpage on 4game.com (the “Game Website”), including without limitations a Game FAQ, and in Pre-Order Packs special terms published on Game Website and/or in “Legal Information” on 4game.com (all collectively the “Pre-Order Packs Terms”). In case of any discrepancies between Pre-Orders Terms and Pre-Order Packs Terms, the Pre-Order Packs Terms shall prevail.
Payment procedure for 4game.com and refund policy is described in Payment Policy at https://eu.4game.com/legal/4game/6.
Please read all mentioned documents carefully before the purchase of the Pre-Order Packs.
By clicking the “Buy” button and/or a button with another text with the same meaning (as may be provided by 4game.com interface), you confirm that you have read these Pre-Orders Terms and checked the Pre-Order Pack content, and you agree with them in full and unexceptionally.
1. A “Pre-Order Pack” means a set of fee-based rights and services available for the purchase before the Game public release. A Pre-Order Pack may be mixed of the following elements:
- Game Test Access, and/or
- Early Access; and / or
- Game Items and other Game benefits, and/or
- Release Access (applicable for the Game with a fee-based access).
Game Test Access means that you may get an access to the Game before its public release and participate on Game testing with a limited number of users, including those who also purchased Pre-Order Packs with the same access.
Game may pass through the different testing stages. Innova defines the amount and the period of the stages at its sole discretion. Innova provides the Game Test Access either to one of the stages, or to a mix of any of them. Innova specify such level and amount of access in the relevant Pre-Order Packs Terms.
Game Test Version means a Game software version for testing of the Game in different testing stages such as alfa-test, CBT (closed-beta test) and OBT (open-beta test) and their modifications. Game Test Version is a test environment with possible errors, defects in game mechanics, incorrect software operation and other malfunctions of the Game. Innova does not know the amount of such malfunctions in advance. When you buy Game Items and pay for other in-Game benefits for Game Test Version or buy Pre-Order Pack with such items and benefits for Game Test Version, you understand that the Game contains unknown amount of defects and errors and they can not be a reason for any compensation or refund of funds for Pre-Order Pack and items bought for Game Test Version. You shall not make a purchase in case of a disagreement with that information. Game characters, as well as game items, benefits and achievements obtained on the testing may be removed (wiped, reset to zero) after the end of the testing stage.
Early Access means that you may get an access to the Game release version before its official release for public. Innova additionally publishes a notice of Game release on Game Website.
Release Access means the right of access to the Game after its official public release. Release Access is a part of the Pre-Order Pack only if it is specified as an element of the relevant Pre-Order Pack or described in Pre-Order Pack Terms.
Game release means the day when the Game is available to the public with no sign or information on its testing. Game release follows all testing stages.
Key to the Pre-Order Pack means a unique set of symbols issued by Innova and generated for identification of the Pre-Order Pack. The Keys shall be redeemed via a relevant 4game.com interface.
II. Acquisition and Use of Pre-Order Packs.
1. A Pre-Order Pack is available for purchase as follows:
- on the Game Website by clicking on the “Buy” button (another similar button).
After the Pre-Order Pack purchase via the “Buy”-button, you will receive a purchase notification on email to the address specified in your 4game account or specified upon the purchase (if technically available). The Pre-Order Pack is provided when you first log into the Game (the first Game version available to you according to the Pre-Order Pack content).
- by acquiring a Keys to Pre-Order Pack (if available), including through Innova’s partners.
You receive the Keys to the e-mail address specified in your 4game account or specified upon the purchase (if technically available) within 24 hours after the purchase, unless otherwise specified in the Pre-Order Packs Terms. You may redeem the Keys on Game Website via the button “Redeem the Key” (or the button with another similar meaning).
2. Pre-Order Packs are available in full upon Game release, unless otherwise specified in Pre-Order Packs Terms. Separate Game Items and benefits from Pre-Order Packs may be available on a Game testing stage, which depends on a Game technical availability.
Game Items will be charged to your Game account or the character created after the first log-in in the relevant Game Test Version or Game release version.
3. The description of the Pre-Order Packs and their content are available prior to the purchase and published on the Game Website. Innova keeps the information on the Game Website updated. You should carefully read the information before the purchase.
4. Innova may change the Pre-Order Pack content after the purchase due to an update, modification, elimination of defects, localization of the of the Game software and/or its elements (collectively the “update”). The change will be applied also to the Pre-Order Packs purchased by you prior to the update. In case of the changes, Innova will replace a component of the Pre-Order Packs by other components of the same nature (Game Items or benefits).
4. Pre-Order Pack is deemed provided and redeemed by you after you get the first of its elements (without regard to the order of the components in description).
5. If provided by the Pre-Order Packs Terms, any Game Item from the Pre-Order Pack available at a certain testing stage may also become available on the same Game account at the next testing stage or upon the Game release.
6. You may purchase Pre-Order Packs solely for your personal non-commercial use. After the purchase, you may transfer a Pre-Order Pack with no charge to the third parties or make it as a gift, unless otherwise specified by Innova in Pre-Order Packs Terms or other 4game documents. It is strictly prohibited to sell Pre-Order Packs, as well as any of their components.
7. You may purchase an unlimited number of Pre-Order Packs, but you are not able to activate more than one Pre-Order Pack on one 4game Account.
8. Before the use of the Pre-Order Pack or redeeming of the Key to it and if provided by the 4game.com functionality, you may upgrade the acquired Pre-Order Pack to the Pre-Order Pack with higher level by making an additional payment. If the price of the Pre-Order Pack changes downwards after you purchase it, the difference shall not be refundable or compensated. If the price of the Pre-Order Pack changes upwards after you purchase it, the difference shall not be charged from you.
9. Game Items, benefits or achievement on the Game, or any Pre-Order Pack component are not subject to recovery, refunds or compensation in case of you lost them or lost the access to Game and 4game accounts for any reason out of Innova’s control.
10. Innova may postpone or cancel a certain Game testing stage or postpone the Game release prior to the particular stage commencement date. These changes are not sufficient to refund of funds for the Pre-Order Pack. If Innova cancels the testing stage, Game Items and benefits from the Pre-Order Pack will be provided upon the Game release. If Innova cancels the Game release, you may claim for the refund according to Payment Policy.
11. You may find Game technical requirements for the personal computer and other equipment (if applicable) to access the Game on the Pre-Order Packs Rules.
12. You may use the Game and Pre-Order Packs only from the authorized territory defined in the relevant Game User and License Agreement and Pre-Order Packs Terms.
III. Term to Redeem the Pre-Order Pack
1. You may redeem the Pre-Order Pack and the Keys to it in full after the release of the Game. All Game Items and benefits specified in the Pre-Order Pack description will be available after the Game release, unless otherwise provided on the Pre-Order Packs Terms. Separate components may be available only at the Game testing stages (including, but not limited to, Early Access, Test Access etc.). There will be no refund for such components in case you miss the term of their use or redeeming term or do not use them on time for any reason out of Innova’s control.
2. Pre-Order Pack component for the relevant Game testing stage may be redeemed any moment within the testing stage until the end of such period.
3. You should independently monitor the Game release date and testing stages period.
4. Game Items from the Pre-Order Pack may have limited validity period as specified in the Pre-Order Pack description. After the expiration of such period, Game Items could not be used. Innova makes no refunds/compensations if you miss the deadline for their redeeming.
5. Keys to Pre-Order Packs is valid until they are redeemed. Innova will not change the Keys to Pre-Order Packs for real money or other forms of compensation. If you lost or delete the Keys, they can not be recovered.
6. Funds spent on Pre-Order Packs are non-refundable and shall not be compensated except as expressly provided in Payment Policy or Pre-Order Pack Terms.